free counters We welcome newcomers!

Remember: if you participate with us, please link to and mention us in your post.

Tuesday 1 March 2011

G is for Gateux!

This week's introduction is over to Gattina - who will be along shortly with a GREAT intro!



I start to believe that I get "gateux" or "gaga" which means in English "doddering - geriatric" because I forgot our precious Wednesday's ABC introduction. I had put it on Wednesday which means Tuesday in some countries and of course Sir Google's galender (German accent) didn't jump into my eyes on the right day. The only thing I ask you : Please don't compare me with Lady Gaga, I am not yet doddy. I prefer to stay a Gattina which means Kitten in Italian.




18 comments:

  1. Gee (;-)), I love Wednesdays :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are having a gorgeous week;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello dear Gattina!
    So nice to play G, in this meme!
    Thanks a lot!
    Now...time to have fun visiting our friends here.
    Léia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you all a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He he he! I prefer you to lady Gaga too;o)

    ***
    Have a great day****

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had a gut feeling that Lady Gaga would be mentioned today.
    Hope everyone is grand!

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice intro Gattina! I love the translation of your name.
    Have a great week everyone, & thanks Denise.
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Wednesday everyone! Cheers from sunny Dubai

    My entry is here http://www.mrspinkihan.com/gladiatores-exhibition/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Wednesday to all... Here, this is my first time here.. Hope to see you guys taking the time to read what I wrote.. :)

    http://www.tingtasy.com/2011/03/collections-of-tings-poetry-tpmar102-in.html

    My very first attempt thus it is just something simple... :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Goody gumdrops it's Wednesday!

    Have a good one everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. only GATEAUX is good in scrabble :)
    This week snuck up on me! Guess it'll have to be 'abc thursday'.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you very much, Mrs Nesbitt. Bonne fin de semaine à vous.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am late, late, late today... but I guess it is better late than never.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just barely made it for Wednesday!

    Hope everyone had a good one!

    ReplyDelete